Free Standard Shipping
- Good news, Ontario! We are now offering FREE shipping on all orders, with no minimum spend requirement.
- Please note, overweight/oversized items are exempt from this policy and additional shipping charges will apply for these items.
- The Rest of Canada: Spend over $149 before taxes and receive FREE standard shipping.
- Exceptions apply based on distance and weight of item, our team will notify you via email if additional charges apply
- Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to choose the shipping method for standard shipping.
- Our primary couriers are Canada Post, FedEx and Canpar Ground.
- How long will it take?
- Greater Toronto Area: 2 business days
- Rest of Ontario: 3-4 business days
- Manitoba & West: 3-6 business days
- Quebec & East: 3-6 business days
NWT & Yukon: 10-14 business days (not eligible for free shipping)
- Please note the above are estimates, and shipping timelines are no longer guaranteed by any courier.
- Though unlikely, we may ship your order in multiple packages to expedite your delivery.
Exceptions: Filler metals and items over 30lbs, heavy welding cables, and heavy equipment over 65lbs are subject to additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout.
- Canada Post
- Default option for PO BOX addresses
Priority Shipping: You may select to prioritize your parcel with Canada Post - but please note, shipping delivery times are no longer guaranteed by couriers at this time. By selecting Priority, the courier will rush this delivery to the best of their abilities. Shipping fees are non-refundable if delivery timeline is not met.
- For faster delivery, FedEx Express and FedEx Overnight options are available to you at checkout where you will be able to see estimated delivery times and costs. Please note: shipping fees are non-refundable if delivery timeline is not met by the courier.
- Next Day and/or Saturday Deliveries
- Needed your order delivered yesterday?! Reach out to our team before placing your order to inquire about our Next Day/Saturday Delivery options with FedEx. A fee will be associated based on your location and order weight. Call us directly for your quote: 1-888-817-3344 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next Day and Saturday delivery is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Business days do not include weekends unless Saturday delivery option is selected. Saturday delivery is not available in all Canadian regions, please email our support team for more information on Saturday delivery: email@example.com
- We do our best to process all orders the same day if placed by 1PM EST, but our standard processing time is 2-3 business days as our team is taking extra precautions to process your orders safely.
Non-stock items may require additional processing time.
- As soon as your order is processed, you will be updated with news of any extended backorder or if there are other issues with your order. If you are ever unsure or would like to check stock levels, please contact our team.
- Canada Welding Supply is not liable for returns caused by incomplete/incorrect addresses provided by the customer. Should packages be returned to CWS, the customer will be responsible for payment of shipping expenses and will be exempt from our 'Free Shipping' policy.
PO BOX Addresses: Are accepted for items under 60lbs, and can only be shipped using Canada Post. Exceptions may apply and our team may reach out to you for a direct shipping address if your order cannot be shipped with Canada Post.
Heavy/Overweight Equipment: For items over 65lbs, your order may be subject to additional charges. A representative from Canada Welding Supply will email you should this be the case with your order.
- Canadian Tax: Items sold by Canada Welding Supply, are taxed based on the tax regulations of the province in which the items are shipped to. Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
U.S & INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- Canada Welding Supply now ships to the US (not including Puerto Rico)
- US and International shipments are exempt from our free shipping policy - please proceed to check out for the shipping cost and delivery times.
- International shipments will only be processed to ship once all items are in stock. Shipments can be split at the customer's request (additional charges will apply).
- In the event that you, the customer, places an order to an International address outside of Canada and the US, Canada Welding Supply reserves the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund.
- International Duties & Taxes: The recipient of U.S or International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you the recipient; Canada Welding Supply has no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from State and Country, you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- The customer is liable for return shipping charges should a return or warranty support be required.
- Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- Once your order has been processed and picked up by the shipping courier, Canada Welding Supply will send you a shipping confirmation with the tracking details.
Have further questions on our Shipping Policy? Reach out to our team directly by calling OR texting 1-888-817-3344, messaging us through online chat, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.