Unused items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or refund. An RMA "Return Merchandise Authorization" is required. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to return an item, and see below for exceptions to this policy.
- Item(s) must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged and in sellable condition. Please note all shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, manuals and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Any items returned without a written "Return Merchandise Authorization" will be refused.
- Any items returned not in brand new, sellable condition are subject to a restocking fee or refusal, this includes returns that have altered packaging.
- Please note, shipping charges are not refundable. Shipping cost will be deducted on return orders where free shipping promotion was selected.
- Customers are responsible for the safe return of their merchandise. If their items are lost or damaged in transit back to Canada Welding Supply, the customer will be liable for the damage. We encourage you to purchase shipping insurance with the courier on high value items to avoid additional costs.
What items can't be returned?
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on the following items: Special order/non-stock items that we bring in specifically per customer request, gas cylinders, N95 masks, Respirators or Face Shields, PAPR helmets or systems, electronic repair parts or used/demo machines - purchase of these items is FINAL.
Once received, please allow our team 3-5 business days to process your return.
You will be contacted via e-mail with your refund confirmation or if there are any issues.
Canada Welding Supply will not replace, issue credit, or accept return of any damaged machine delivered by common carrier (LTL) once it has been signed for and accepted. Accepting a freight/LTL delivery will be considered full acceptance of the equipment in the condition in which it was received.
Internal/concealed damage to a package delivered by Canada Post/Canpar, UPS, Purolator, etc (small package delivery, less than 80 lbs) must be reported to Canada Welding Supply within 5 days of the date of delivery. Please email images of your damaged product and packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org. Canada Welding Supply will replace the item, if it has not been used and is in its original condition.